Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
London, United Kingdom, 14th April 2022: Nikon is pleased to announce the development of the Remote Grip MC-N10 for mirrorless cameras for which the Nikon Z mount has been adopted.
The Remote Grip MC-N10 is an accessory that allows remote control of Nikon Z-mount mirrorless cameras via a wired connection. It can control various functions of Nikon mirrorless cameras, increasing the efficiency of video recording with a small crew and expanding the possibilities of video recording. It also supports still shooting.
Nikon will continue to contribute the development of imaging culture, with the hope of expanding possibilities for imaging expression, for both videos and stills.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology—from consumer and professional cameras to lenses, system accessories, and sport and recreational optics —is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance.
Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. Its award-winning photographic equipment empowers photographers and videographers to realise their creative vision at the highest level. Its award-winning sport and recreational optics bring the world closer for pursuits ranging from birdwatching and stargazing to theatre, golf, and travel.
As a trusted visionary partner, Nikon unites all levels of content creators through its engaged community, unrivalled technical expertise, and access to educational resources, via initiatives such as The Nikon School.
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies
- WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS EMAILS IMITATING PUBLIC RELATIONS FROM NIKON
- REACH BEYOND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S
- Nikon to release new firmware for the Nikon Z 9 flagship mirrorless camera
- CREATE FREELY WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 28-75MM f/2.8
- Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S, a super-telephoto prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system