The power to capture the action while you focus on the adventure ahead
Share your best shots with SnapBridge, a new feature that automatically downloads your images to your smart device via a constant Bluetooth® low energy (BLE) connection. Once SnapBridge application is installed, you can easily activate the camera’s built-in Wi-Fi for wireless image transfer on compatible smart devices by using the SnapBridge application. BLE maintains constant connection with minimal power, so you can continue shooting and sharing without draining your batteries too quickly. SnapBridge also allows your smart device to access your camera, even when the camera is switched off. It even automatically archives your pictures onto Nikon Image Space.
Choose your version:
iOS System Requirements: iOS 8 version 8.4 and later, iOS 9 version 9.1 and later A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth® low energy (BLE)) is required.
Android System Requirements: Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later (i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth® low energy (BLE)) is required.
The camera’s built-in Wi-Fi/Bluetooth/NFC functions are only available when the SnapBridge app is installed on compatible smart devices.
All measurements are performed in conformity with Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards or guidelines.
1. Vibration reduction is disabled while 2M icon is displayed for a few seconds immediately after turning on the camera.
2. The camera shoots at a fixed focus while 2M icon is displayed for a few seconds immediately after turning on the camera.
3. Battery life does not reflect the use of SnapBridge and may vary with the conditions of use, including temperature, the interval between shots, and the length of time that menus and images are displayed.
4. Individual movie files cannot exceed 4 GB in size or 29 minutes in length. Recording may end before this limit is reached if camera temperature becomes elevated.
5. Dropped from a height of 150 cm (5 ft) onto a surface of 5 cm (2 in.) thick plywood (changes in appearance, such as paint peeling off and deformation of the drop shock portion and waterproof performance are not subject to the test). These tests do not guarantee that the camera will be free from damage or trouble under all conditions.