With its bright, sharp views and 3° field of view, the Nikon Binocular Telescope 20x120 IV is the ideal high-power precision optic for commercial fishing, ship- or land-based surveillance, astronomy and other applications requiring extended observation sessions under rigorous conditions. The Binocular Telescope’s proprietary optical system created through Nikon’s glass is built into a highly durable waterproof, fog-proof body designed for extreme outdoor use by professionals and civilians alike.
For more information, read the official 20x120 IV and 25x120 binocular brochure.
• Large 120mm objective diameter realises a brighter, high-resolution image
• The Binocular Telescope 20×120 IV with a superior optical system achieves a sharp image with various aberrations effectively compensated
• Long eye relief design ensures a clear field of view. Horn-shaped rubber eyecups are employed for easier viewing.
• Airtight waterproof structure prevents rain and night dew entering. Fogproof construction filled with nitrogen gas keeps the binoculars fog-free inside. High corrosion-proofing and shake-resistance features maintain performance over an extended life.
• Equipped with a solid fork mount, easy handling is achieved with 360˚ horizontal rotation and -30˚ (downward) to +70˚ (upward) tilting
• Using a durable pillar stand with adapter (optional) enables stabler, easier observation
Objective diameter (mm)
Angular field of view (Real/degree)
Angular field of view (Apparent/degree)1
Field of view at 1,000 m (m)
Exit pupil (mm)
Eye relief (mm)
Close focusing distance (m)
Interpupillary distance adjustment (mm)
58 - 74
-5 - +3
up to 2 m for 10 minutes2
1. Apparent field of view is calculated based on the ISO14132-1:2002 standard.
2. The binocular telescope is waterproof, and will suffer no damage to the optical system if submerged or dropped in water to a maximum depth of 2m for up to 10 minutes.
Find your nearest Nikon dealer.
Trust in our excellence in equipment servicing.